Mary Cassatt (artist)|
American, 1844 - 1926
Gathering Fruit, c. 1893
drypoint and aquatint in color
plate: 42 x 29.8 cm (16 9/16 x 11 3/4 in.) sheet: 47.9 x 39 cm (18 7/8 x 15 3/8 in.)
Mathews and Shapiro 1989, no. 15, State xi/xi
Not on View
Object 12 of 12
- Prints by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1950.
- Color Etchings and Aquatints by Mary Cassatt, Ogunquit Museum, ME, 1958.
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1963.
- Miss Mary Cassatt: Paintings and Graphic Arts, Parrish Art Museum, Southampton, 1967.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman, The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999, no. 69, as The Kitchen Garden (Le Potager) (shown only in Chicago and Boston).
- The Artist's Garden: American Impressionism and the Garden Movement, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia; Chrysler Museum of Art, Norfolk, VA; Reynolda House Museum of American Art, Winston-Salem, NC, 2015-2016.
|«||back to gallery|