Louise Bourgeois (sculptor)|
American, born France, 1911 - 2010
overall: 153.7 cm (60 1/2 in.)
Gift of the Collectors Committee
Not on View
Object 29 of 56
- Louise Bourgeois: Late Work 1947-1949 - Seventeen Standing Figures, Peridot Gallery, New York, 1949.
- Annual Exhibition of Contemporary American Sculpture, Watercolors and Drawings, Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, 1956, no. 6.
- Louise Bourgeois: Sculpture 1941-1953, Plus One New Work, Xavier Fourcade Gallery, New York, 1979.
- Louise Bourgeois: The Personages, The Saint Louis Art Museum, 1994, no. 17, repro.
- Louise Bourgeois, Tate Modern, London; Musée national d'art moderne, Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris; Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York; The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles; Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, 2007-2009, not in catalogue (shown at Guggenheim and Hirschhorn only).
|«||back to gallery||»||continue tour|