Jacopo Bassano (artist)|
Venetian, c. 1510 - 1592
The Annunciation to the Shepherds, probably 1555/1560
oil on canvas
overall: 106.1 x 82.6 cm (41 3/4 x 32 1/2 in.) framed: 131 x 106.7 x 10.6 cm (51 9/16 x 42 x 4 3/16 in.)
Samuel H. Kress Collection
Not on View
Object 7 of 7
- An Exhibition of Italian Paintings Lent by Mr. Samuel H. Kress of New York to Museums, Colleges, and Art Associations, travelling exhibition, 24 venues, 1932-1935, mostly unnumbered catalogues, p. 51, repro. (not shown at all venues).
- Exhibition of Venetian Painting From the Fifteenth Century through the Eighteenth Century, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 1938, no. 4, repro.
- Religious Art, an exhibition of fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth-century paintings; sculpture, illuminated manuscripts, metalwork, rosaries, textiles, stained glass and prints, Baltimore Museum of Art, 1938-1939, no. 14, repro.
- Four Centuries of Venetian Paintings, Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio, 1940, no. 2, repro.
- Jacapo Bassano, c. 1510-1592, Museo Civico, Bassano del Grappa, Italy; Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, 1992-1993, no. 30, repro.
- Obras Maestras de la National Gallery of Art de Washington, Museo Nacional de Antropología, Mexico City, 1996-1997, unnumbered catalogue, 36-37, color repro.
|«||back to gallery|