Sir Anthony van Dyck (artist)|
Flemish, 1599 - 1641
A Genoese Noblewoman and Her Son, c. 1626
oil on canvas
overall: 191.5 x 139.5 cm (75 3/8 x 54 15/16 in.)
Object 9 of 15
- Pictures by Italian, Spanish, Flemish, Dutch, French, and English Masters, British Institution, London, 1862, no. 36, as A Lady and Child.
- Exhibition of the Works of the Old Masters. Winter Exhibition, Royal Academy of Arts, London, 1871, no. 155, Portrait of the Countess of Brignolé and Child.
- Exhibition of Works by the Old Masters. Winter Exhibition., Royal Academy of Arts, London, 1878, no. 158.
- Exhibition of the Works of Sir Anthony Van Dyck, Grosvenor Gallery, London, 1887, no. 18, as The Marchesa de Brignolé-Sala and her Son.
- Exhibition of Portraits by Van Dyck from the Collections of Mr. P.A.B. Widener and Mr. H.C. Frick, M. Knoedler & Co., New York, 1909, no. 2, as Marchesa Brignole-Sala and Her Son.
- National Loan Exhibition, Grafton Galleries, London, 1909-1910, no. 55, as Marchesa di Brignole-Sala and Her Son (shown only at the beginning of the exhibition).
- Anthony van Dyck, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1990-1991, no. 43, color repro.
- Van Dyck 1599-1641, Koninklijk Museum voor Schone Kunsten, Antwerp; Royal Academy of Arts, London, 1999, no. 37, repro.
- Anton van Dyck: Riflessi italiani, Palazzo Reale, Milan, 2004, no. 18, repro.
|«||back to gallery||»||continue tour|