Sir Anthony van Dyck (artist)|
Flemish, 1599 - 1641
Lady with a Fan, c. 1628
oil on canvas
overall: 109.7 x 97 cm (43 3/16 x 38 3/16 in.) framed: 151.5 x 134.6 x 16.5 cm (59 5/8 x 53 x 6 1/2 in.)
Samuel H. Kress Collection
Object 10 of 15
- Catalogue of a Century of Progess Exhibition of Paintings and Sculpture. The Art Institute of Chicago, 1933, no. 59.
- Masterpieces of Art. European Paintings and Sculpture from 1300-1800, New York World's Fair, 1939, no. 104.
- Baroque Portraiture in Italy: Works from North American Collections, The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota, Florida; Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford, Connecticut, 1984-1985, no. 75, as Portrait of a Lady in Black, White, and Gold.
- Loan for display with permanent collection, The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota, Florida, 1985-1987.
- Obras Maestras de la National Gallery of Art de Washington, Museo Nacional de Antropología, Mexico City, 1996-1997, unnumbered catalogue, 52-53, color repro.
- Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art; Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, 1999, no. 81, repro.
- Dutch and Flemish Treasures from the National Gallery of Art, Chrysler Museum of Art, Norfolk, 2003, no cat.
|«||back to gallery||»||continue tour|