Frans Hals (artist)|
Dutch, c. 1582/1583 - 1666
Portrait of a Gentleman, 1650/1652
oil on canvas
overall: 114 x 85 cm (44 7/8 x 33 7/16 in.)
Object 6 of 7
- Exhibition of Works by the Old Masters, and by Deceased Masters of the British School. Winter Exhibition, Royal Academy of Arts, London, 1894, no. 81, as Portrait of a Burgomaster.
- Exhibition of Works by the Old Masters and Deceased Masters of the British School. Winter Exhibition, Royal Academy of Arts, London, 1910, no. 89, as Portrait of a Burgomaster.
- 100 Paintings by Old Masters, Sedelmeyer Gallery, Paris, 1911, no. 11.
- Loan for display with permanent collection, Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio, 1985.
- Frans Hals, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Royal Academy of Arts, London; Frans Halsmuseum, Haarlem, 1989-1990, no. 71, repro.
- Rembrandt and the Golden Age: Dutch Paintings from the National Gallery of Art, The Chrysler Museum of Art, Norfolk, 1997, unnumbered brochure.
- Loan to display with permanent collection, Birmingham Museum of Art, Alabama, 2012-2013.
|«||back to gallery||»||continue tour|