Eugène Boudin (artist)|
French, 1824 - 1898
Bathing Time at Deauville, 1865
oil on wood
overall: 34.7 x 57.5 cm (13 11/16 x 22 5/8 in.) framed: 58.4 x 81.6 x 12.7 cm (23 x 32 1/8 x 5 in.)
Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon
Not on View
Object 1 of 7
- La Flèche d'Or, Arthur Tooth and Sons, London, 1937, no. 2
- Summer Exhibition, Arthur Tooth & Sons, London, 1939, no. 32
- The Pleydell-Bouverie Collection of Impressionist and Other Paintings, The Tate Gallery, London, 1954, no. 6.
- A Selection of Important 19th Century French Masters, Marlborough Fine Art Ltd., London, 1960, no. 3.
- French Paintings from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon and Mrs. Mellon Bruce, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1966, no. 14, repro.
- Manet and Modern Paris, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1982, no. 52, repro.
- Paintings by Eugène Boudin from the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1989, no cat.
- Boudin at Trouville, The Burrell Collection, Glasgow Museum; Courtauld Institute Galleries, London, 1992-1993, no. 39, repro.
- Around Impressionism: French Paintings from the National Gallery of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 1999, no cat.
- Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art; Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, 1999, no. 12, repro.
- Impressionists by the Sea, Royal Academy of Arts, London; The Phillips Collection, Washington, D.C.; Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, Hartford, 2007-2008, no. 16, repro.
- The Lens of Impressionism: Photography and Painting Along the Normandy Coast, 1850-1874, University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor; Dallas Museum of Art, 2009-2010, no catalogue.
|«||back to gallery||»||continue tour|