Claude Monet (artist)|
French, 1840 - 1926
The Cradle - Camille with the Artist's Son Jean, 1867
oil on canvas
overall: 116.2 x 88.8 cm (45 3/4 x 34 15/16 in.) framed: 150.5 x 122.6 cm (59 1/4 x 48 1/4 in.)
Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon
Object 5 of 8
- Claude Monet, Paris; Kunsthaus, Zurich; Gemeentemuseum, The Hague, 1952, no. 15 [Zurich], no. 13 [Paris, The Hague], repro.
- French Paintings from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon and Mrs. Mellon Bruce, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1966, no. 81, repro
- Paintings by Monet, The Art Institute of Chicago, 1975, no. 9, repro.
- Gifts to the Nation: Selected Acquisitions from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1986, unnumbered checklist
- From El Greco to Cezanne: Masterpieces of European Painting from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, and The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, National Gallery of Greece, Athens, 1992-1993, no. 46, repro.
- Claude Monet: 1840-1926, The Art Institute of Chicago, 1995, no. 14, repro., as Jean Monet in His Cradle.
- Around Impressionism: French Paintings from the National Gallery of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 1999, no cat.
- Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art; Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, 1999, no. 38, repro.
- Monet: L'art de Monet et sa postérité, The National Art Center, Tokyo, 2007, no. 3, repro.
- Impressionist and Post-Impressionist Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston; The National Art Center, Tokyo; Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art, 2011, no. 28, repro.
|«||back to gallery||»||continue tour|