Jacob Lawrence (artist)|
American, 1917 - 2000
Daybreak - A Time to Rest, 1967
tempera on hardboard
overall: 76.2 x 61 cm (30 x 24 in.) framed: 92.4 x 76.8 cm (36 3/8 x 30 1/4 in.)
Not on View
Object 21 of 22
- New Accessions, USA, Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, 1974
- Extended loan for use by the Ambassador, U.S. Embassy residence, Bonn, West Germany, 1981-1985.
- Jacob Lawrence American Painter, Seattle Art Museum; Oakland Museum; High Museum of Art, Atlanta; Phillips Collection, Washington, D.C.; Dallas Museum of Art; Brooklyn Museum, 1986-1987, no. 113, repro.
- Over the Line: The Art and Life of Jacob Lawrence, Phillips Collection, Washington, D.C.; Whitney Mus. of American Art, New York; Detroit Inst. of Arts; High Mus. of Art, Atlanta; Mus. of Fine Arts, Houston; Seattle Art Mus., 2001-2003, no. 78, repro.
- Harlem Renaissance, Oklahoma City Museum of Art, 2009, no. 46, repro.
|«||back to gallery||»||continue tour|