Horace Pippin (artist)|
American, 1888 - 1946
oil on canvas
overall: 61.2 x 76.6 cm, 0.2 cm (24 1/8 x 30 3/16 in., 1/16 in.) framed: 81.3 x 97.8 x 6.7 cm (32 x 38 1/2 x 2 5/8 in.)
Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Meyer P. Potamkin, in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art
Not on View
Object 19 of 22
- Horace Pippin, The Phillips Collection, Washington, D.C.; Terry Dintenfass Gallery, New York; Brandywine River Museum, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, 1977.
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1991, 356-357, color repro.
- I Tell My Heart: The Art of Horace Pippin, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia; Art Institute of Chicago; Cincinnati Art Museum; Baltimore Museum of Art; The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1994-1995, fig. 146, repro.
- All the Art in Me: In Search of Horace Pippin, Reading Public Museum, Pennsylvania, 2003, no cat.
- Horace Pippin: The Way I see It, Brandywine River Museum of Art, Chadds Ford, 2015, pl. 51.
|«||back to gallery||»||continue tour|