Mary Cassatt (artist)|
American, 1844 - 1926
Child in a Straw Hat, c. 1886
oil on canvas
overall: 65.3 x 49.2 cm (25 11/16 x 19 3/8 in.) framed: 90.8 x 49.5 cm (35 3/4 x 19 1/2 in.)
Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon
Object 6 of 10
- French Paintings from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon and Mrs. Mellon Bruce, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1966, no. 118, repro
- Mary Cassatt 1844-1926, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1970, no. 36, repro.
- Gifts to the Nation: Selected Acquisitions from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1986, unnumbered checklist
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman, The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1998-1999, no. 49, repro., as Little Girl in a Big Straw Hat and Pinafore.
- Woman Impressionists: Berthe Morisot, Mary Cassatt, Eva Gonzalès, Marie Bracquemond, Schirn Kunsthalle Frankfurt; California Palace of the Legion of Honor, The Fine Arts Museusm of San Francisco, 2008, unnumbered catalogue, repro.
- Impressionist and Post-Impressionist Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston; The National Art Center, Tokyo; Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art, 2011, no. 5, repro.
|«||back to gallery||»||continue tour|