Winslow Homer (artist)|
American, 1836 - 1910
Red Shirt, Homosassa, Florida, 1904
watercolor over graphite on wove paper
sheet: 35.4 × 50.2 cm (13 15/16 × 19 3/4 in.)
Goodrich/Gerdts 2014, Vol. V, no. 1745
Gift of Ruth K. Henschel in memory of her husband, Charles R. Henschel
Not on View
Object 15 of 15
- Recent Watercolors by Winslow Homer, M. Knoedler & Co., New York, Nov. 1904 [?]
- Second Annual Exhibition, Philadelphia Water Color Club, 3-29 Apr., 1905, no. 86 (as Red Coat)
- Winslow Homer 1836-1910, Loan Exhibition of Watercolors Commemorating the Centenary of his Birth, 20 Jan.-8 Feb. 1936, no. 22
- Watercolors and Drawings by Winslow Homer, Institute of Modern Art, Boston, 21 June-15 July 1941, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 9 Aug.-10 Sept. 1941, no. wc-17
- Water Colors by Winslow Homer from the Collection of Mrs. Charles R. Hensche, 6 July-12 Sept. 1963, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, no. 18
- Watercolor by Winslow Homer, 1836-1910, Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, 7 July-28 Aug. 1966, no. 47
- Winslow Homer, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1995-1996, 352-355, no. 223.
- Casting a Spell: Winslow Homer: Artist and Angler, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco; Amon Carter Museum, Fort Worth, 2002-2003, cat. no. 52.
- Winslow Homer in the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2005-2006, unnumbered brochure.
|«||back to gallery|