No overview available.
signed in brush and black ink at upper left
Marks and Labels
Paul Rosenberg Gallery, New York, c. 1928; John U. and Elinor Castle Nef, Chicago; John U. Nef and his second wife, Evelyn Stefansson Nef, Washington, D.C.; bequest to NGA, 2010.
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991, 318-319 (color)(entry by Barbara Read Ward).
- A Century of Drawing, Works on Paper from Degas to LeWitt. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001, no. 42 (color)(entry by Barbara Read-Staubs)
- Zervos, Christian. Pablo Picasso. 33 vols. Paris, 1932-1978, no. 360 [as oil on canvas].
- Leymarie, Jean. Picasso Métamorphoses et unité. Geneva, 1971: 76.
- Picasso’s paintings, watercolors, drawings and sculpture : a comprehensive illustrated catalogue, 1885-1973. 25 vols. (Neoclassicism I, 1920-1921, Mariel Jardines, author). San Francisco: Alan Wolfsy Fine Arts, 1995, no. 21-319 [as oil on canvas].
- Robison, Andrew. "Pablo Picasso, Young Woman Seated in an Armchair." National Gallery of Art Bulletin, no. 43 (Fall 2010): 24-25 (color).