No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Comte d'Arthois, Paris. (Metropolitan Galleries, New York), in 1931-1932. (Nicholas M. Acquavella Galleries, New York), in 1938. (Dr. Siegfried F. Aram, New York), in 1941. Purchased by the Rizik family, Washington, D.C.; gift 2001 to NGA.
- Exhibition of Italian Art, Birmingham Public Library, Alabama, 1931.
- Exhibition of Italian Paintings of the 16th, 17th & 18th Centuries, Metropolitan Galleries, New York, 1932.
- Cotton Festival, New Orleans, 1938.
- Fourth Fine Arts Exhibition, Brooks Memorial Art Gallery, Memphis, 1938, no. 16.
- San Diego Museum of Fine Arts, 1940.
- Exhibition of Italian Baroque Painting, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 1941, no. 50, repro.