No overview available.
upper right: Romare Bearden
Marks and Labels
(Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York); (Dintenfass Gallery, New York); Estate of Robert Lang, Rye, New York; James D. Julia, Maine; (Michael Rosenfeld Gallery, New York); purchased 2001 by NGA.
- African-American Art: 20th Century Masterworks, VIII, Michael Rosenfeld Gallery, New York, 2001, cat. 24.
- The Art of Romare Bearden. Natioanl Gallery of Art, Washington; San Francisco Museum of Modern Art; Dallas Museum of Art; Whitney Museum of Amerian Art, New York; High Museum of Art, Atlanta, 2003-2004, no. 50.
- "Romare Bearden: Southern Recollections", Tampa Museum of Art, Tampa, FL, 2012.
- The Art of Romare Bearden. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2003: 44, no. 50.
- Hanzal, Carla M. et al. Romare Bearden: Southern Recollections (Mint Museum Randoph, Charlotte, NC, Tampa Museum of Art, Tampa, FL, The Newark Museum, Newark, NJ 2011-2012) Charlotte and London: 2011.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection