No overview available.
on proper left side: Picasso
Marks and Labels
(Ambrose Vollard, Paris), in 1909. (Galerie d'Art Latin, Stockholm); purchased by Charles Nilsson [d. 1968], Stockholm, at least by 1959; (Acquavella Galleries, Inc., New York); purchased 20 August 1968 by the Fort Worth Art Center; purchased 7 January 2002 through (Mitchell-Innes & Nash, New York) by NGA.
- Picasso, Svensk-Franska Konstgalleriet, Stockholm, 1959, no. 40, repro., as Tête.
- Onskemusseet (The Museum of our Wishes), Moderna Museet, Stockholm, 1963-1964, no. 22.
- The Cubist Epoch, Los Angeles County Museum of Art; The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1970-1971, no. 288, pl. 281 (shown only in New York).
- Impressionist and Post-Impressionist Paintings from the USSR, Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, 1973.
- Twentieth Century Art From Fort Worth and Dallas Collections, Modern Art Museum, Fort Worth, 1974.
- The Permanent Collection: A 75th Anniversary Retrospective, Modern Art Museum, Fort Worth, 1976.
- Collecting: A Texas Phenomenon, Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum, San Antonio, 1986, no. 1 (under sculpture from The Fort Worth Art Museum), repro.
- Creativity in Art and Science, 1860-1960, Cleveland Museum of Art, 1987, no. 19, repro.
- Loan to display with permanent collection, Fine Arts Museum, San Francisco, 1995-1996.
- Picasso: The Cubist Portraits of Fernande Oliver, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas, 2003-2004, no. 66, repro.
- Wilkin, Karen. "La Belle Fernande in Washington." The New Criterion 22, no. 6 (February 2004): 53-55.