No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Possibly Marquis de Ménars. Baron Roger de Sivry, Paris; by inheritence to his wife, Madame la Baronne Roger de Sivry, Paris; (her estate sale, Hôtel Drouot, Paris, 22-23 March 1904, 2nd day, no. 164); (Duveen Brothers, Inc., London and New York); sold 21 December 1904 to Peter A.B. Widener, Lynnewood Hall, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania; inheritance from Estate of Peter A.B. Widener by gift through power of appointment of Joseph E. Widener, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania; gift 1942 to NGA.
- François Boucher in North American Collections: One Hundred Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Art Institute of Chicago, 1973-1974, unnumbered brochure titled François Boucher: Influence and Versatility (shown only in Washington).
- Works of Art from the Widener Collection. Foreword by David Finley and John Walker. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1942: 8, as Bust of a Girl.
- Paintings and Sculpture from the Widener Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1948 (reprinted 1959): 136, repro., as Alexandrine d'Etiolles.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 170.
- European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1968: 150, repro.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 213, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection