No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Possibly Marquis de Ménars. Baron Roger de Sivry, Paris; by inheritence to his wife, Madame la Baronne Roger de Sivry, Paris; (her estate sale, Hôtel Drouot, Paris, 22-23 March 1904, 2nd day, no. 164); (Duveen Brothers, Inc., London and New York); sold 21 December 1904 to Peter A.B. Widener, Lynnewood Hall, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania; inheritance from Estate of Peter A.B. Widener by gift through power of appointment of Joseph E. Widener, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania; gift 1942 to NGA.
- François Boucher in North American Collections: One Hundred Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Art Institute of Chicago, 1973-1974, unnumbered brochure titled François Boucher: Influence and Versatility (shown only in Washington).
- Works of Art from the Widener Collection. Foreword by David Finley and John Walker. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1942: 8, as Bust of a Girl.
- Paintings and Sculpture from the Widener Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1948 (reprinted 1959): 136, repro., as Alexandrine d'Etiolles.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 170.
- European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1968: 150, repro.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 213, repro.