around center of flat end: V.CELMINS 1966
(Asher/Faure Gallery, Los Angeles); purchased by Edward R. Broida, Los Angeles; gift 2005 to NGA.
- Selections from the Broida Collection, Palm Beach Community College Museum of Art, Lake Worth, Florida, 1992, unnumbered brochure.
- Vija Celmins, Inst. of Cont. Art, Univ. of Penn., Philadelphia; Henry Art Gal., Univ. of Washington, Seattle; Walker Art Center, Minneapolis; Whitney Mus. of Am. Art, New York; Mus. of Cont. Art, Los Angeles, 1992-1994, unnumbered catalogue, repro.
- Selections from the Collection of Edward R. Broida, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006, unnumbered brochure, fig. b.
- Seductive Subversion: Women Pop Artists, 1958-1968, Rosenwald-Wolf Gallery, The University of the Arts, Philadelphia; Sheldon Museum of Art, University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Brooklyn Art Museum; Tufts University Art Gallery, Medford, 2010-2011, unnumbered catalogue, repro.
- Vija Celmina: Dubulta Realitate [Vija Celmins: Double Reality], The Latvian National Museum of Art, Riga, 2014, unnumbered catalogue, fig. 6.