(Margo Leavin Gallery, Los Angeles); purchased July 1987 by Edward R. Broida, Los Angeles; gift 2005 to NGA.
- Sculpture of the Sixties, Margo Leavin Gallery, Los Angeles, July-August 1987.
- The First Fifteen Years: Part 2, Leo Castelli Gallery, New York, March-April 1987.
- Robert Morris: The Mind/Body Problem, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, 1994.
- The Edward R. Broida Collection: A Selection of Works, Orlando Museum of Art, 1998.
- Selections from the Collection of Edward R. Broida, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006, unnumbered brochure, fig. 5.
- Knight, Christopher. "60's Sculpture Relieves Summer Doldrums." Los Angeles Herald Examiner (17 July 1987, Weekend Magazine): 33, 37.