No overview available.
verso at center left in graphite: farbig; at center: 48./61.
Marks and Labels
Anna Koenigs, daughter of the artist, Haarlem; by descent to her sister, Christine Gräfin Kalckreuth [b. 1898], Munich; by descent to Kornelia van Eyck-Koenigs, daughter of Anna Koenigs, Munich. Wolfgang Ratjen, Munich; purchased 2007 by NGA.
- Leopold Graf von Kalckreuth Ausstellung: Gemälde, Zeichnungen, Graphik. Preussische Akademie der Künste zu Berlin. Berlin, 1929: fig. 13.
- German Master Drawings from the Wolfgang Ratjen Collection, 1580 - 1900, NGA, 2010, 39, 288-289, no. 114 (entry by Peter Prange).
- Kalckreuth, Johannes. Wesen und Werk meines Vaters. Lebensbild des Malers Graf Leopold von Kalckreuth. Hamburg, 1967: 420, 321.
- Kunz , Armin. “German Drawings, Washington.” Review of German Master Drawings from the Wolfgang Ratjen Collection 1580-1900.” In The Burlington Magazine 152, no. 1,291 (October 2010): 701, color fig. 54.
- Robison, Andrew. "German Drawings for the National Gallery of Art: The Wolfgang Ratjen Collection." NGA Bulletin, Spring 2010: 10, 11, fig. 14.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection