Admission is always free Directions

Open today: 10:00 to 5:00

Inscription

lower left in graphite: Louisburg Square; lower center in graphite: 62/70; lower right in graphite: TW Nason 1930; lower right corner in graphite: #3

Provenance

Acquired by NGA in 2008, gift of Reba and Dave Williams

Bibliography
1977
Comstock, Francis Adams, and William D. Fletcher. The Work of Thomas W. Nason, N.A.. Boston: Boston Public Library, 1977, pp. 70-71, no. 119.