No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Count Grammondo, Spain; (Duveen Brothers, Inc., New York); inheritance from Estate of Peter A.B. Widener by gift through power of appointment of Joseph E. Widener, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania after purchase 15 December 1915 with funds of the estate; gift 1942 to NGA.
- François Boucher in North American Collections: One Hundred Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Art Institute of Chicago, 1973-1974, not in catalogue or brochure (shown only in Washington).
- Works of Art from the Widener Collection. Foreword by David Finley and John Walker. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1942: 18.
- Boutemy, André. "Les Tables-Coiffeuses de Jean-François Oeben." Bulletin de la Société de l'Histoire de l'Art (1962): 106-109, 111, fig. 2.
- Boutemy, André. "Analyses stylistiques et essais d'attribution de meubles français anonymes du XVIIIe siècle." Brussels: 217-221, repros.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection