Susan Meiselas, New York; NGA purchase (through Galerie Lelong, New York), 2015.
- Re-Framing History, Galerie Lelong, New York, March 21 - April 26, 2014.
- Wall stencil mobilizing popular militia to fight against the Contra, based on "Molotov Man," and reads, "They will not pass," Estelí, Nicaragua, 1982
- T-shirts sold at the thirtieth anniversary celebration in the Plaza of the Revolution, Managua, Nicaragua, July 2009
- Excerpt from the film _Reframing History_ by Susan Meiselas and Alfred Guzzetti, showing the mural installation for the twenty-fifth anniversary of the overthrow of Somoza by the FSLN, Estelí, Nicaragua, July 2004
- Series of transparencies from the final assault on the National Guard Headquarters, Estelí, Nicaragua, July 16, 1979
- "Molotov Man" at the walls of the National Guard Headquarters, Estelí, Nicaragua, July 16, 1979