lower right in the stone: Geo Bellows; lower left in graphite: Bolton Brown - imp; lower center in graphite: Introductions; lower right in graphite: Geo Bellows
purchased through the Mary E. Maxwell Fund by the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1956; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- Mason, Lauris. The Lithographs of George Bellows: A Catalogue Raisonné. San Francisco: Alan Wofsy Fine Arts, 1992, no. 97.