Edward C. [died 1915] and Mary Emma Griffin Walker [1855-1937], Willistead Manor, Walkerville, Ontario, and Washington, D.C., by 1919; bequest 4 May 1937 to the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington; acquired 2014 by the National Gallery of Art.
 Lent to Loan Exhibition of the Works of Gustave Courbet, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1919, no. 38.
- Loan Exhibition of the Works of Gustave Courbet, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 7 April-18 May 1919, no. 38, as The Fisherman.
- A Selection of Paintings from the Edward C. Walker and Mary Walker Collection, Willistead Art Gallery, Windsor, Ontario, 8-29 October 1958, no. 3.
- French Masterworks: A Loan Exhibit from the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Museum of New Mexico, Santa Fe, 1 July-13 August 1959.
- University of Notre Dame Art Gallery, 9-29 November 1959.
- La Vie Moderne: Nineteenth-Century French Art from the Corcoran Gallery, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington; Columbus Museum of Arts and Sciences, Georgia; Mary and Leigh Block Gallery, Northwestern University, Evanston; Museum of Fine Arts, Houston; Tampa Museum; Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha; Akron Art Museum, 1983-1985, no. 7, repro.