Marsden J. Perry (Lugt 1880), NGA Widener
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 35, 40, repro.
- NGA Master Drawings 1978, p. 57.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- This does not refer to any published work. It refers to the chronological and stylistic sequence of Rembrandt drawings in the National Gallery's collection AS DETERMINED BY ANDREW ROBISON.
- Valentiner, Wilhelm R. Rembrandt Handzeichnungen. New York, 1925: no. 38
- National Gallery of Art. Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art: Commemorating the tercentenary of the artist's death. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1969: 40, no. 35, repro.
- Benesch, Otto. The Drawings of Rembrandt. 6 vols. London: Phaidon, 1973. (enlarged and edited by Eva Benesch from 1954-1957 ed.): 963
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 668, no. 1065, color repro.
- Royalton-Kisch, Martin. Catalogue of Drawings by Rembrandt and His School in the British Museum. London, 2009: under no. 106, as attribution "suspect."