(Andre Emmerich Gallery Inc., New York); purchased 1975 with funds donated by Verna G. Richardson by the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington; acquired 2014 by the National Gallery of Art.
- The Direct Image in Contemporary American Painting, Worcester Art Museum, 16 October - 30 November 1969, repro.
- Acquisitions Since 1975, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 5 November 1982 - 16 January 1983, unpublished checklist.
- Washington Color Painters: The First Generation, Orlando Museum of Art, 16 December 1990 - 10 February 1991, followed by 5 venues, repro.
- Modern and Contemporary Art from the Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006-2007.
- The American Evolution: A History through Art, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 1 March - 27 July 2008, unpublished checklist.
- Washington Color and Light, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2010-2011.