No overview available.
center right verso in graphite: Laura ..odeau / Wear.. / man.. / Pig..ife /Begun..12, 1939 / Finished A..31, 1939 / Mass..9
Marks and Labels
- Wood and Wood Carving from the Index of American Design, Pensacola Museum of Art, 1995, no cat.
- Drawing on America's Past: Folk Art, Modernism, and the Index of American Design, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2002-2003, no. 77, as Butcher's Weather Vane.
- Christensen, Erwin O., The Index of American Design, New York: 1950, p. 69, no. 133.
- Christensen, Erwin O., Early American Woodcarving, New York: 1952, pl. X.
- Hornung, Clarence P., Treasury of American Design. New York, 1970: 82, pl. 259.
- Drawing on America's Past: Folk Art, Modernism, and the Index of American Design. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2002-2003: no. 77.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection