Marks and Labels
- New Acquisitions in the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1946.
- Prints by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1950.
- Color Etchings and Aquatints by Mary Cassatt, Ogunquit Museum, ME, 1958.
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington 1963.
- Miss Mary Cassatt: Paintings and Graphic Arts, Parrish Art Museum, Southampton, NY, 1967.
- Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints, National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Williams College Museum of Art, Williamston, MA, 1989-1990, no. 4-IV.
- Prints by James McNeill Whistler and His Contemporaries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonne of the Graphic Work. Washington, 1979: no. 122, state vi/vii.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York, 1989: no. 4-IV.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll. Cassatt: A Retrospective. New York, 1996: 165.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection