No overview available.
Marks and Labels
(Kurt Walter Bachstitz Gallery, The Hague), by 1921. Ralph Harman [1873-1931] and Mary Batterman [d.1951] Booth, Grosse Pointe, Michigan, by 1923; gift 1947 to NGA.
- Ralph H. Booth Loan Collection, Detroit Institute of Arts, 1923, no cat.
- Loan Exhibition from Detroit Private Collections. Third Loan Exhibition of Old Masters, Detroit Institute of Arts, 1926, no. 12, as _Madonna and Child_.
- Fifth Loan Exhibition of Old and Modern Masters, Detroit Institute of Arts, 1927, no. 20, as _Madonna and Child_.
- Recent Additions to the Ralph and Mary Booth Collection. Washington, 1948: unpaginated, repro.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 128
- European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1968: 114, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 342, repro.
- Shapley, Fern Rusk. Catalogue of the Italian Paintings. 2 vols. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1979: I:461-462, II:pl. 329
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 230, no. 293, color repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 392, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection