- Paul Gauguin, The Lowe Gallery, University of Miami, March 1956, no. 36
- Prints Abound: Paris in the 1890s, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001, no. 29, as Manao Tupapau (She is Haunted by a Spirit), from L'Estampe originale.
- Guérin, Marcel. L'Oeuvre gravé de Gauguin. 2 vols. Paris: H. Floury, 1927.
- Mongan, Elizabeth, Eberhard W. Kornfeld, and Harold Joachim. Paul Gauguin: Catalogue Raisonne of his Prints. Berne: Galerie Kornfeld, 1988.
- Prints Abound: Paris in the 1890s. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001: no. 29.