No overview available.
lower right: Mary Cassatt
Marks and Labels
- Mary Cassatt 1844-1926, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1970, no. 85, repro.
- Master Drawings from the Collection of the National Gallery of Art and Promised Gifts, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1978, p. 101 (as Tramway).
- Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints, National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Williams College Museum of Art, Williamstown, MA, 1989-1990.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman, The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999 (shown only in Washington).
- The Unfinished Print, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Oils, Pastels, Watercolors, and Drawings. Washington: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1970.
- Fine 1982, 88.
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 680, no. 1096, color repro., as Tramway.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York, 1989: 116, fig. 7-1.
- Brown, Clint and Cheryl McLean. Drawing From Life. Fort Worth, 1997: 28-29, fig. 2.26.
- _Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman. Exh. cat. The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999: 83-84, repro.
- Søndergaard, Sidsel Maria. Women in Impressionism: from Mythical Feminine to Modern Woman. (Exh. cat. Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, Copenhagen, 2006-2007). Milan, 2006, no. 182, not in exhibition.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection