all on mount: upper right verso, in graphite: A-1, Plus / Swell Print (circled); by Georgia O'Keeffe, lower left verso, in graphite: 2E; all by later hands: upper left verso, in graphite: 1 (in square); lower left verso, in graphite: 2
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
- Greenough/Hamilton 1983, no. 159.
- Two Lives: A Conversation in Paintings and Photographs, The Phillips Collection, Washington, D.C.; I.B.M. Gallery, New York, 1992.
- City of Ambition: Artists and New York, 1900-1960, Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, New York, 3 July-27 October 1996.
- Frank, Waldo, et al. America and Alfred Stieglitz. New York, 1934: pl. xxviii.d (From My Window - The Shelton - New York, 1930).
- Two Lives: A Conversation in Paintings and Photographs. New York, 1992: p. 103.
- City of Ambition: Artists and New York, 1900-1960. Exh. cat. Whitney Museum of American Art. New York, 1996: p. 60.