No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Albert Elliot McVitty (Lugt 1862c); Knoedler & Co. (Lugt 2007); Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b) purchased from Parke-Bernet through Sessler 1949; given to the National Gallery of Art 1950
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 77, 64.
- Small Northern European Portraits from The Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000, brochure checklist no. 43.
- The Unfinished Print, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001.
- "The Unfinished Print", The Frick Collection, New York, 2004.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1993: no. 157, i/ii.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection