No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Henry Study Theobald (Lugt 1375); Hibbard; Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b) purchased from Parke-Bernet through Sessler 1949; given to the National Gallery of Art 1950
- Rembrandt, a Genius and His Impact, National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne and National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, 1997-1998, no. 119, repro.
- "Rembrandt: A Genius and His Impact", National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne; National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, 1997-1998, no. 119.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1993: no. 296, only.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection