No overview available.
later hand, lower center verso in pen and ink: Rembrandt / [7.?]; lower left verso in graphite: 1.o 387.
Marks and Labels
R.P. Roupell (Lugt 2234), NGA LJR (Lugt Supp.1932d)
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 32, 39, repro.
- NGA Master Drawings 1978, p. 58.
- "Rembrandt", Albertina, Vienna, 2004, no. 162.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- This does not refer to any published work. It refers to the chronological and stylistic sequence of Rembrandt drawings in the National Gallery's collection AS DETERMINED BY ANDREW ROBISON.
- National Gallery of Art. Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art: Commemorating the tercentenary of the artist's death. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1969: 39, no. 32, repro.
- Benesch, Otto. The Drawings of Rembrandt. 6 vols. London: Phaidon, 1973. (enlarged and edited by Eva Benesch from 1954-1957 ed.)
- Robinson 1977, 35.
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 668, no. 1062, color repro.
- Schneider, REMBRANDT'S LANDSCAPES, NGA: 1990, no.63.
- Slive, Seymour. Rembrandt Drawings. Los Angeles, 2009: no. 11.9
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection