No overview available.
Marks and Labels
William Graham [1817-1885], London, by 1879; (his estate sale, Christie, Manson & Woods, London, 2-3 and 8-10 April 1886, 4th day, no. 330, as by Cima da Conegliano, bought in by Agnew's for executors of Graham estate); Sir Kenneth Muir-Mackenzie, 1st baron Muir-Mackenzie [1845-1930], London; by inheritance to his daughter, Dorothea Muir-Mackenzie Hambourg [Mrs. Mark Hambourg], London, until at least 1936. (Count Alessandro Contini-Bonacossi, Florence and Rome); sold 1950 to the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, New York; gift 1961 to NGA.
- A Collection of Pictures of the Early Venetian School and Other Works of Art, Burlington Fine Arts Club, London, 1912, no. 54 (no. 40 and pl. XVIII of the illustrated catalogue titled Early Venetian Pictures and Other Works of Art).
- Paintings and Sculpture from the Kress Collection Acquired by the Samuel H. Kress Foundation 1945-1951. Introduction by John Walker, text by William E. Suida. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1951: 108, no. 44, repro.
- Paintings and Sculpture from the Samuel H. Kress Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1959: 147, repro.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 41
- European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1968: 35, repro.
- Shapley, Fern Rusk. Paintings from the Samuel H. Kress Collection: Italian Schools, XV-XVI Century. London, 1968: 56, fig. 130-132.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 106, repro.
- Shapley, Fern Rusk. Catalogue of the Italian Paintings. 2 vols. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1979: I:155-157, II:pl. 110
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 130, repro.