No overview available.
lower right in graphite: Edition de 25 épreuves Imprimée par l'artiste et M. Leroy / Mary Cassatt
Marks and Labels
- Graphic Arts from the Chester Dale Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965.
- Miss Mary Cassatt: Paintings and Graphic Arts, Parrish Art Museum, Southampton, NY, 1967.
- Mary Cassatt, 1844-1925, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1970.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman, The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999, no. 58, as Interior of a Tramway Passing a Bridge (shown only in Washington).
- Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1999.
- The Unfinished Print, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonne of the Graphic Work. Washington, 1979: no. 145, state iv/iv.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York, 1989: no. 7-VII.
- Grieder, Terence. Artist and Audience. New York, 1996: 444, fig. 13.22.
- _Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman. Exh. cat. The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999: 83-84, no. 58.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection