No overview available.
lower right in graphite: Imprimée par l'artiste et M. Leroy / Mary Cassatt / (25 épreuves)
Marks and Labels
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman, The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1998-1999, no. 65, as Study (shown only in Washington).
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonne of the Graphic Work. Washington, 1979: no. 152, state iv/iv.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York, 1989: no. 14-V.
- Slatkin, Wendy. Women Artists in History: From Antiquity to the Present. 3rd ed. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 1996: 142, fig. 13-5.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman. Exh. cat. The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999: 82, 84, no. 65.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection