No overview available.
lower left: E. Boudin.81 / Berck
Marks and Labels
Adolphe A. Tavernier, Paris; (Tavernier sale [Bernheim-Jeune, experts] Paris, 23 March 1903, no. 14). Albert Pontremoli, London; (Pontremoli sale, Christie's, London, 23 June 1906, no. 44); purchased by (Bernheim-Jeune, Paris). (Jacques Lindon, New York); sold 4 February 1947 to Ailsa Mellon Bruce [1901-1969], New York; gift 1970 to NGA.
- Small French Paintings from the Bequest of Ailsa Mellon Bruce, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1978, unnumbered catalogue.
- Paintings by Eugène Boudin from the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1989, no cat.
- Eugène Boudin at the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2007, no cat..
- Eugène Boudin, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 2007-2008, no cat.
- Loan to display with permanent collection, Academy Art Museum, Easton, Maryland, 2009-2010, no catalogue.
- Eugène Boudin, Musée Jacquemart-André, Paris, 2013, no. 38, repro.
- Schmidt, Robert. Eugéne Boudin, 1824-1898. 3 vols. Paris, 1973: II:1510
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 42, repro.
- Small French Paintings from the Bequest of Ailsa Mellon Bruce. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1978: 12, repro. (continuing exhibition beginning in 1978).
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 443, no. 443, color repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 62, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection