No overview available.
lower left: ev; in unknown hand, a on verso in graphite: d V toile gorge creme / 4966 / avec cartel / Vuillard
Marks and Labels
Captain Edward H. Molyneux [1891-1974], Paris, by 1952; acquired 1955 by Ailsa Mellon Bruce [1901-1969]; bequest 1970 to NGA.
- French Paintings from the Molyneux Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Museum of Modern Art, New York, 1952, unnumbered checklist.
- Hampton National Historic Site, Towson, MD, May - October 1956
- French Paintings from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon and Mrs. Mellon Bruce, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1966, no. 245, repro.
- _French Paintings of the Nineteenth Century from the Collection of Mrs. Mellon Bruce. Exh. cat. California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 1961: 67.
- Wadley, Nicholas. Impressionist and Post-Impressionist Drawing. London, 1991: fig. 88, p. 78.
- _Nabis 1888-1900. Exh. cat. Kunsthaus, Zurich, and Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, Paris, 1993-1994: 310, fig. 146.1.
- Grasselli, Margaret Morgan, and Andrew Robison. Color, Line, Light: French Drawings, Watercolors, and Pastels from Delacroix to Signac. Exh. cat. Musée des impressionnismes Giverny and National Gallery of Art. Washington, 2012: 101, fig. 6 (color).
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection