No overview available.
upper right stamped: 48; lower right effaced inscription
Marks and Labels
Private collection; (sale, Sotheby's, London, 4 July 1975, no. 188, repr. p. 36); NGA purchase (via Yvonne tan Bunzl) in 1975.
- NGA Master Drawings 1978, p. 44.
- The Poetry of Light - La poesia della luce: Venetian Drawings from the National Gallery of Art, Museo Correr, Venice, Venice, 2014 - 2015, no. 28.
- Sotheby's, London, 7/4/75: 188, ill. p.36.
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 666, no. 1056, color repro.
- Martinez, Benjamin, and Block, Jacqueline. Visual Forces, An Introduction to Design. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1988: 138-139, fig. C; 2nd ed. with revised text, 1995: 97, fig. D.
- Mittler, Gene A. and James D. Howze. Creating and Understanding Drawings. New York, 2001: 215, fig. 11.14.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection