No overview available.
lower left in black: Oct 12 1892 Homer; upper left verso in graphite: J/ 42428/ Jan 28-16/ Hudson River/ 38327/ m/ Adirondacks; upper center in blue crayon: N. 13; upper right in graphite circled: 39.1/ 42.1x / 46.8x; center in purple ink: M.K&CO/ W C No...; center in black ink: a good shot; center right in red crayon (across): 124
Marks and Labels
- Winslow Homer, National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1995-1996, 262-263, no. 161.
- Winslow Homer in the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2005-2006, unnumbered brochure.
- Cooper 1986, p.184, fig.177.
- Winslow Homer. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1995-1996: no. 161.
- Tatham, David. Winslow Homer in the Adirondacks. New York: 1996, 116-117, no. 43.
- Tedeschi, Martha with Kristi Dahm. Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light, Art Institute of Chicago, 2008: 203, fig. 14.
- Goodrich, Lloyd and Abigail Booth Gerdts. Record of Works by Winslow Homer. New York, 2014: V, no. 1497.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection