No overview available.
lower right in black: HOMER '92; lower right in brown ink: Original [Sketch] for Oil Painting -- Presented to C.S.Homer Jr. 1892.
Marks and Labels
- Century Loan Exhibition as a Memorial to Winslow Homer, Prouts Neck Association, Prouts Neck, Maine, 1936.
- Winslow Homer, National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1995-1996, 276-278, no. 180.
- Winslow Homer in the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2005-2006, unnumbered brochure, fig. 9.
- Prouts Neck Association. Century Loan Exhibiton as a Memorial to Winslow Homer. Prouts Neck, Maine : [Prouts Neck Association], 1936, no. 33.
- _What Is American in American Art. Exh. cat. M. Knoedler, Inc., New York, 1971: 36, no. 84.
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 683, no. 1100, color repro.
- Cooper 1986, p.182, fig.173.
- _Winslow Homer. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1995-1996: no. 180.
- Tatham, David. Winslow Homer in the Adirondacks. New York, 1996: 114-115, no. 41.
- Tedeschi, Martha with Kristi Dahm. Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light, Art Institute of Chicago, 2008: 201, fig. 7.
- Goodrich, Lloyd and Abigail Booth Gerdts. Record of Works by Winslow Homer. New York, 2014: V, no. 1506.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection