No overview available.
lower left in red watercolor: HOMER '89-
Marks and Labels
(Reichard & Co., 1890); Guy E. Currie, Brooklyn, 1890; Mathilde Currie (Mrs. Guy E. Currie), Brooklyn, by bequest, 1940; Charles R. Henschel, New York, 1940; Ruth K. Henschel (Mrs. Charles R. Henschel), New York, 1959; gift to NGA, 1975
- [Adirondack subjects], Reichard & Co., New York, 17 Feb.-1 March 1890
- Watercolors and Drawings by Winslow Homer, Institute of Modern Art, Boston, 21 June-15 July 1941; California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 9 Aug.-10 Sept. 1941, no. wc-6
- Water Colors by Winslow Homer from the Collection of Mrs. Charles R. Henschel, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 6 July-12 Sept. 1962, no. 6
- Watercolors by Winslow Homer, 1836-1910, Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, 7 July-28 Aug. 1966, no. 23
- Winslow Homer in the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2005-2006, unnumbered brochure (replaced The Rise in the exhibition on 24 October 2005).
- Goodrich, Lloyd and Abigail Booth Gerdts. Record of Works by Winslow Homer. New York, 2012: IV.1, no. 1409, p. 478
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection