No overview available.
lower left in graphite: HOMER; lower right in black: Salt Kettle / Dec 1899; upper center verso in black crayon: No. 14; lower center verso in graphite: Bermuda Salt Kettle
Marks and Labels
- "Winslow Homer Watercolors", National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Amon Carter Museum, Fort Worth, 1986.
- Winslow Homer, National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, 1995-1996, 350-351, no. 218.
- Winslow Homer in the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2005-2006, unnumbered brochure.
- Cooper 1986, fig.205.
- Winslow Homer. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1995-1996: no. 217.
- Unger, Miles. The Watercolors of Winslow Homer. New York, 2001: 182-183.
- Tedeschi, Martha with Kristi Dahm. Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light, Art Institute of Chicago, 2008: 158, fig. 24.
- Goodrich, Lloyd and Abigail Booth Gerdts. Record of Works by Winslow Homer. New York, 2014: V, no. 1688.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection