No overview available.
inscribed on plate, left edge, right corner: A. Giacometti; back of plate, left: 6/6; back of plate, right: Alexis Rudier / Fondeur Paris
Marks and Labels
FM: Alexis Rudier
(Pierre Matisse Gallery, New York); Mrs. Enid Annenberg Haupt, New York, by 1973; gift 1977 to NGA.
- Aspects of Twentieth-Century Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1978-1979, no. 67, repro.
- The Giacometti Family, Centro Cultural Arte Contemporaneo, Polanco, Mexico, 1987.
- Alberto Giacometti 1906-1966, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.; San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, 1988-1989, no. 48.
- Kopper, Philip. America's National Gallery of Art: A Gift to the Nation. New York, 1991: 314, color repro.
- National Gallery of Art, Washington. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1992: 265, repro.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 99, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection