No overview available.
Marks and Labels
(André Emmerich Gallery, Inc., New York); NGA Collectors Committee; gift 1979 to NGA.
- Kenneth Noland: A Retrospective, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York; Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C.; Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio; Denver Art Museum, 1977-1978, pl. 118.
- Grids: Format & Image in 20th Century Art, Pace Gallery, New York; Akron Art Institute, 1979.
- Carmean, Jr., E.A. "Kenneth Noland and the Compositional Cut." Arts Magazine (December 1975): 81, repro.
- American Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1980: 202, repro.
- Wilmerding, John. American Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art. National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1980: 19, repro.
- Wilmerding, John. American Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art. Rev. ed. National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1988: 22, repro.
- Strick, Jeremy. Twentieth Century Painting and Sculpture: Selections for the Tenth Anniversary of the East Building. Washington, D.C., 1989: repro. 126, 127.
- American Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1992: 249, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection