No overview available.
Marks and Labels
- Prints by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1950.
- Color Etchings and Aquatints by Mary Cassatt, Ogunquit Museum, ME, 1958.
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1963.
- Miss Mary Cassatt: Paintings and Graphic Arts, Parrish Art Museum, Southampton, 1967.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman, The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999, no. 69, as The Kitchen Garden (Le Potager) (shown only in Chicago and Boston).
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonne of the Graphic Work. Washington, 1979: no. 157, state v/v.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York, 1989: no. 15-XI.
- Clayton, Virginia Tuttle. Gardens on Paper: Prints and Drawings, 1200-1900. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1990: 96.
- Gingold, Diane J. and Elizabeth A.C. Weil. The Corporate Patron. New York, 1991: 71, color repro.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman. Exh. cat. The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999: 94, no. 69, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection