on print, lower left, in graphite: 43; all by Georgia O'Keeffe, on mount: lower left, in graphite: Treated by Steichen 1949; lower left verso, in graphite: OK 3A; all by later hands: lower right, in graphite: 43; center verso, in graphite: K / OK 3A
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1980.
- NGA Stieglitz 1992, no. 71.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001, no. 115.
- "Alfred Stieglitz and His Circle: 1905-1930", Musée d'Orsay, Paris; Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Madrid, 2004-2005, no. 141.
- In the Darkroom: Photographic Processes Before the Digital Age, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2009 - 2010, unnumbered catalogue.
- Marks, Robert W. "Stieglitz -- Patriarch of Photography," Popular Photography 6 (April 1940) 21 (untitled).
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries Exh. cat., National Gallery of Art (Washington, 2001), no. 115.
- Greenough 2002, cat. 572.